Preventative Actions We're Taking Against COVID-19
To Our Guests:
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe.
The health and wellness of our guests and staff members is our top priority, and we wanted to share some actions we are taking to ensure everyone's continued safety as we reopen our dining room. We are following all local ordinances regarding dining restrictions and are continuing to follow the guidance of the CDC and local health departments. Please visit https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-dine-in-restaurants.pdf for a complete list of actions we are taking.
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure your safety. This includes:
Protecting Employee Health
• Ensuring employees have been told not to come to work if sick.
• Conducting a health survey with each employee prior to the beginning of each shift.
• Face coverings to be worn by all employees that interact with the public and when unable to social distance with other employees.
• Provide a copy of the COVID-19 Restaurant Operating Procedures to each employee to ensure they understand and will implement the procedures.
Enforcing Social Distancing
• Adhere to the requirements for minimum table spacing of 6' to maintain social distancing.
• Measures to ensure social distancing is adhered to while customers are waiting to be seated, during ordering and pick-up of food.
Educating our Guests
• Post signs to remind the dining public to maintain social distancing of six feet, wash hands or use sanitizer upon entry into a restaurant, and to stay home if they are ill or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
• The COVID-19 Restaurant Operating Procedures is posted at a location visible to the public.
Increasing Sanitation and Disinfection Measures
• Installing hand sanitizer stations for guests and staff use.
• Cleaning and sanitizing all touch surfaces and pens after each use.
• Food condiments will be limited to single-use where possible or disinfected between uses if single-use is not possible.
• Menus will be disinfected between each use. Digital menu is available on our website.
• Ensure that all utensils and food-ware are properly washed, rinsed and sanitized.
• Frequent disinfection of high contact touch points, such as phones, door handles, credit card terminals, etc.
• Restrooms are disinfected every hour.
• Hands-free restroom arm handles to avoid freshly washed hand contact with restroom door pulls.
Thank you so much for your support during this time. We look forward to serving you soon!